In the following objective review of BinaryTilt, I will try to cover every thing you need to know before you make a decision if this is the broker you should create an account with. Is BinaryTilt a SCAM or is it a really great broker? And is it recommended for people in Oceania only or in other countries as well? Make sure to read my objective review before signing up with BinaryTilt.
BinaryTilt detailed review
First of all, let me start by giving you some basic information. BinaryTilt.com was founded 3 years ago, on August 27, 2013 so it’s not one of those fake brands that scam people and then change their name so that they can go on scamming. BinaryTilt is a well-established broker. They have a good social network presence in Twitter, Facebook and Google+. They are also quite popular with an Alexa global rank of 218,514. Most of their traffic comes from Ireland (14%), Singapore (12.5%), Japan (12%), UK (7.4%) and Israel (6.3%).
BinaryTilt’s trading platform is provided by SpotOption, which means that you will be able to enjoy all the great features of a SpotOption broker, such as a wide range of assets including commodities, stocks, currency pairs and indices. Every expiry is available from 30 seconds to EOD (End Of Day). They also offer the rollover (delay an expiry of an open trade), double up (duplicate your position) and sell (get out of an active trade) features. Charts range between 30 minutes to 12 hours. Indicators built-in to the platform include traders choice, RSI, moving average and Bollinger Bands. And since the platform is web-based you can trade from anywhere using any type of computer or mobile device. All of these features make SpotOption and BinaryTilt an ideal platform for use with Mike’s manual signals group on Facebook. Here’s a short clip about the SpotOption platform:
So we’ve seen that BinaryTilt uses the SpotOption trading platform, which provides a really good trading experience. However, many brokers use this same platform.
What makes BinaryTilt unique?
- A mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android.
- Excellent 24/7 support system by live chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (they have numbers in the UK, Australia, South Africa, UAE, Canada and Cyprus.)
- Halal accounts for Muslims.
- Minimum deposit is $250.
- Speedy and hassle-free withdrawals via bank transfers, check, credit/debit cards, PayPal, China UnionPay, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, CashU, Qiwi and other methods! Withdrawals are processed within 3 business days. Minimum amount per withdrawal is 50 USD/GBP/CAD/EUR, 6500 JPY, 300 CNY and 650 ZAR. Traders are eligible for one free withdrawal every month.
- An education center is available with lessons about binary options, market analysis, strategies, social trading, signals, etc.
- An economic calendar is provided as well as news releases to help with fundamental analysis.
- Max returns up to 90%
- Segregation of Client Funds (ANZ Bank)
- No withdrawal restrictions on initial deposit
- A demo account is available!
BinaryTilt company information
BinaryTilt is owned and operated by: Depix Holdings Limited (company number: HE 340906) located at: 38 Karaiskaki street, Kanika Alexander Center, Block 1, 1st floor, off. 113B, 3032, Limassol-Cyprus. Depix Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Sumo Forex Limited (company number: 5495972) located at 228 Queen Street, 4th Floor, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
Is BinaryTilt a scam or a legit broker? Conclusion
To sum up this review, BinaryTilt would be a great choice for anyone who wishes to start a binary options trading career! Anyone can sign up with BinaryTilt, except for US-traders.